Terms & Conditions
We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
Access to the Website
The accessibility and operation of the Website relies on technologies which are not under our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website.
We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website by any particular person or to block access from any Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Communication with You
Where appropriate we may contact you via telephone, e-mail, or text messages for additional information and clarification.
We will use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Website. Notwithstanding the above, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or other communications made through the Website. You carry out any transactions or communications at your own risk.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Website.
We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other website (“private website”) linked to or from the Website or on any other site reached by links to or from the Website.
TTFB is not liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of any private website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the private website. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience.
Under no circumstances shall TTFB be considered as associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of, the Website or any of its contents.
We reserve the right to object to or disable any link to this Website for any reason.
Any material located on or provided through the services offered on the Website including source code, data, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video (“the Contents”) in the Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. The rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by or licensed to us.
No part of the Contents may be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, incorporated in printed or electronic form or used in any way without the prior written approval of the TTFB. Approval should be sought by sending an email request e-mail to email@example.com
Please click here to review the Website’s Privacy Statement.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
All the information provided on the Website is offered for informational purposes only. The materials provide general information about the matters discussed, and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.
While every care is taken by us in providing the Contents and services on the Website, TTFB does not make any warranty or representation whatsoever, including:
- That your use of, or access of the Website and its applications will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of bugs, free from human tampering or intervention, free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, free from transmission errors or otherwise error-free or that there will not be any defects or deficiencies in the Website and its applications;
- Security of the Website and its applications, or the security of your information captured in or made available through applications at the Website;
- Accuracy, completeness, reliability, non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of the Website.
We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential and whether foreseeable or not) incurred on account of or arising from:
- Using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information provided through the Website;
- Any delay or errors in operation or transmission, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
- Use of/access to the Website or any other website linked to the Website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs; or
- The actions or omissions of any person who accesses or uses the applications at the Website or obtains any information directly or indirectly through the Website.