- The App displays a list of iTaukei words for free.
- The App allows users to view all the details for word and download them.
- The App can display images and audio for each word.
- The App displays all the latest News.
- The App allows user to provide their feedback
- The App has a Help and Support center for the users
- The App has Frequent Asked Questions with answers for the users if they stuck with anything
- Send Feedback allows users to send feedback to TTFB about the app or its features with an image attachment
- The App allows users to do different settings for the app
- The Notification setting allows users to turn off the notifications
- Theme setting allows users to change between the dark or light theme of the app
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application obtains the information you provide through the search feature, interactions, and bookmarked words & visited words of the application. This information may be used for analytical purposes.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and the IP address of your mobile device.
Does the Application collect precise real-time location information of the device?
The Application does not use any form of tracking technology (GPS or otherwise) to get the user’s real-time location information.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your interaction information but analyzed it and not show your id or name anywhere with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect our safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules outlined in this privacy statement.
- if TTFB is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org