HEALING PLANTS OF FIJI APP FIJI MOBILE APPLICATION
- Displays plants and ailments list for free.
- Allows users to unlock the needed concoctions for the various ailments using seeds.
- All allows users to purchase the seed packages using Vodafone’s Mpaisa platform
- Displays all the E-commerce transactions, including seed purchases, seeds usage history, favorites, collections, wallet etc.
- Allows users to view all the purchase transactions and download the invoices for different transactions.
- Displays all current News with regards to Healing Plants and herbal healing.
- Displays the major events involving or organized by TTFB.
- Allows users to have discussions using the community forum.
- Requires users to register and login to use the E-commerce, unlocking concoctions, message and comments and discussion forum features.
- Users can login using their social media accounts (Gmail and Facebook).
- Has Help and Support center for users.
- Help and Support Centre provides users with contact phone numbers, email and feedback link.
- Has Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) with provided answers for the users.
- Send Feedback allows users to send feedback to TTFB about the app or it’s features with image attachment.
- Allows users to send messages directly to TTFB staff for enquiries or issues.
- Allows users to use different settings for the app.
- Account setting allows users to change passwords, re-set Pin codes, and update their profiles.
- Notification setting allows users to turn off the notifications.
- Theme setting allows users to change between dark or light themes.
- Language setting allows users to change between English and iTaukei.
- Allows users to access some features without logging in while other features will require login.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The application uses user’s current location to determine the nearest plants around them. The location is not recorded in the app and users’ movements are not captured in the app.
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide into the search feature, interactions, liked & visited plants and ailments, unlocked concoctions of the application. This information may be used for analytical purposes.
We may also use the information you provide to contact you from time to time, to send you any useful information, important notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID and the IP address of your mobile device.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the area you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application. However, turning off your location will keep you from using the certain features of the application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your interaction information but in an analyzed and not revealing your id or name anywhere with third parties only in the manner that is described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if TTFB is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.